Saturday, September 15, 2012

Top Players to Watch Out In 2012 T20 cricket World Cup

t20 world cup top playersYou must be wondering why i am not writing on cricket so let me tell you that i write on cricket only on some special series and as twenty twenty world cup is is now around the corner so this is the time to write on cricket now.During the ipl(indian premier league i wrote lots of article  on cricket but not score or alerts related as i write perfomance and prediction related article and you are going to see te same in this t20 world cup too.

So get back to the topic of article now,as everyone is so excited about t20 world cup i thought to put a top players list which i thought will be the players to watch out in this t20 world cup.World cup is officially is starting from 18th sept 2012 with srilanka vs zimbabwe match in hambantota, srilanka.It will will going on till 07 oct until then have a nice exciting 20 days with fun filled t20 action.Top players to watch ou list is made on the basis of t20 perfomance and match impact perofomance taking into consideration.

1.Saeed Ajmal (Pakistan): The 34-year-old off-spinner, who has been controversially omitted from ICC's shortlist for the Player of the Year, has a bagful of tricks and can bamboozle the best of batsmen. Michael Hussey may have taken him to the cleaners in the semi-finals of the 2010 Twenty20 World Cup, but more often than not, it's Ajmal who has the last laugh.

T20I record: Mat. 42 | Wkts 60 | Eco. 6.03 | Best figure 4/19
Match Impact-8/10(as matches gonna held in srilanka where spinners get much more compare to fast bowlers).

2.Shakib Al Hasan (Bangladesh): One of the best all-rounders in world cricket today, Shakib is a vital cog in Bangladesh's team. Shakib has the rare ability to shift gears in his batting at a moment's notice and he is also accurate and consistent with his left-arm spin bowling.

T20I Record:Batting: Mat. 22 | Runs 328 | HS 57 | SR 113.10 | 1 50
Match Impact-8/10(as matches gonna held in srilanka where spinners get much more compare to fast bowlers-same reason :P but a biggest hope for bangladesh).

3.Hashim Amla (South Africa): The South African top-order batsman has been in outstanding form over the last couple of seasons in all forms of the game. Amla, who recently became the first South African to score a triple century in Tests, may not hit the big shots, but a combination of quick scoring and exceptional consistency, has seen him score runs at a fast clip in the shorter formats of the game.

T20I Record:Mat. 10 | Runs 198 | HS 47* | SR 122.22
Match Impact-7/10(he is in terrific form)

4.Cameron White (Australia): The middle-order batsman has battled his way back into the Australian team after being stripped of the Twenty20 captaincy and finding himself out of the team after indifferent form. White though was at his best for Melbourne Stars in the Big Bash and for Deccan Chargers in the Indian Premier League; and his performances in these T20 leagues helped him come back into the Australia team. On his day, White can be a devastating batsman.

T20I Record:Mat. 32 | Runs 652 | HS 85* | SR 134.71
Match Impact-5/10(he shown his class in this year ipl and he has some points to proof)

5.Angelo Mathews (Sri Lanka): A fine all-round cricketer, Mathews has been forced to cut back on his bowling because of injury concerns, but he contributes to the team with his attacking and sensible batting in the middle-order. Mathews also has an excellent cricketing brain and is Sri Lanka's vice-captain in the T20 World Cup.

T20I Record:Batting: Mat. 28 | Runs 363 | HS 58 | SR 113.08
Bowling: Wkts 17 | Eco. 6.87 | Best figure 3/16
Match Impact=7/10(can bat,can bowl,can finish the matches with talenders and he is a srillankan)

6.David Warner (Australia): The left-handed opening batsman has all the shots in the book and is also not averse to taking risks. Warner is a pocket dynamo, who can be the worst nightmare for opposition captains and bowlers, when he gets going.

T20I Record:Mat. 36 | Runs 978 | HS 89 | SR 140.71 |
Match Impact:6/10(when he plays his game then rest assure for impact)

7.Dale Steyn (South Africa): South Africa has a pace attack that is the envy of world cricket, and at the centre of that attack is Steyn. He is a handful not only because of his sheer pace, but also thanks to his aggressiveness and tight line and length. Steyn is also miserly with the ball and has an impressive economy rate of 6.67 in T20 Internationals.

T20I Record:Mat. 23 | Wkts 31 | Eco. 6.67 | Best figure 4/9
Match Impact-6/10(world best fast bowler and he can bowl in first 6 and last 6 overs with wicket taking bowls)

8.Ross Taylor (New Zealand): Apart from being one of the few world-class players in the New Zealand team, the Black Caps captain is also one of the most attacking batsmen in world cricket who has the ability to shred the best bowling attacks to pieces on his day. Taylor will have to be at his best if New Zealand are to have a good T20 World Cup.

T20I Record:Mat. 41 | Runs 702 | HS 63 | SR 117.19
Match Impact-8/10(Can turn matches with 4-5 bowls )

9.Sunil Narine (West Indies): It is still early days for Narine in international cricket, but the off-spinner has been successful in making the transition from domestic to international cricket. Narine first came into the spotlight with an impressive performance for Trinidad and Tobago in the Champions League 2011; but he grabbed headlines with his stupendous wicket-taking spells for champions Kolkata Knight Riders in the fifth edition of the Indian Premier League. This is his first big-ticket international tournament, and Narine will want to put in match-winning spells for West Indies.

T20I Record:Mat. 5 | Wkts 7 | Eco. 6.40 | Best figure 4/12
Match Impact-7/10(He is econimicle and difficul to hit for six :P)

10.Yuvraj Singh (India): The Man of the Series in the 2011 World Cup, Yuvraj has come back to cricket faster than anticipated after winning his battle against cancer. His is an inspirational and feel-good story, but the jury is still out on whether Yuvraj will ever be able to being the cricketer he was. The T20 World Cup may indicate what the future hold for Yuvraj, the cricketer.

T20I Record:Batting: Mat. 24 | Runs 601 | HS 70 | SR 150.25 | 5 50s
Bowling: Wkts 8 | Eco. 8.00 | Best figure 3/23
Match Impact-9/10(He gave  india 2007 wc and wc 2012 so he didn;t need any more analysis)

11.Chris Gayle (West Indies): Fans of the Caribbean team will be mighty glad that Gayle is back in the fold, and the attacking southpaw has been quick to make up for lost time in international cricket. Gayle is one of the best Twenty20 batsmen in world cricket today, and he will need to mix caution with aggression if West Indies are to do justice to their tag of pre-tournament favourites.

T20I Record:Batting: Mat. 23 | Runs 757 | HS 117 | SR 143.91
Match Impact-9/10(when chrish is on the crease then oppositon doesn't have any chance to win)

12.Virat Kohli (India): The 23-year-old has hit a purple patch over the last couple of seasons and is one of the most in-form batsmen in world cricket today. With Gautam Gambhir and Virender Sehwag both struggling for runs, Kohli may be called upon yet again to get India's innings on course after the fall of an early wicket. He is also a terrific fielder in the outfield as well as inside the 30-yard circle.

T20I Record:Mat. 11 | Runs 278 | HS 70 | SR 134.29
Match Impact-7/10(Terrific form and can play long ) .

So it ends the list now and there are other lots of players but these 12 stands out for me.Learn and Earn is also going to show all indian matches on live streaming at www.iamchandan.in/cricket so don't forget to see match live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment